How things have evolved since 1984 when Novatrim opened its doors in Wallaceburg Ontario. Our customers, our equipment and our products have evolved over the years, but our commitment to continually do our best has remained consistent throughout.
Of course most people know us for our Trim Dies, but we also have the in house capabilities to design and build Plastic Injection Molds and Die Cast Dies for machines up to 1000 tons. We also have the expertise to design and build a variety of assembly, checking or machining jigs and fixtures. In addition, we continue to do custom machining of all types, short production runs, manufacture mold and die components for other tool and die shops, and even repair or duplicate worn or broken machinery components for industry and agriculture. So, whatever your challenges are today, we look forward to helping you meet them.
Whether we are building a fixture, designing a trim die, doing small production runs, component machining, or cutting cavity on a mold, all of Novatrim’s employees are dedicated to getting the job done right the first time.
Don’t let the name mislead you, Novatrim has grown to be much more that a trim die shop, so whatever your needs may be; Fixtures, Molds, Production Machining, Specialized CNC Turning or Milling, and of course Trim Dies, we look forward to meeting your demands.
What We Do
- Trim Dies
- Jigs and Fixtures
- Small Production Runs
- Molds, New & Repair
- Custom & General Machining
Our Equipment List Includes
Manual Milling Machines
- 9 Various First & Brown and Sharpe Milling Machines, both Vertical and Horizontal
- KaoMing Radial Arm Drill Press (2)
- Doosan Puma 2600 Turning Center
- TOS WH105 CNC 35hp.60” rotary table
- Kuraki KBT-11 CNC 35hp. 65” rotary table
- Nomura Boring Mill 15hp. 40" rotary table
Try-out (Spotting) Presses
- 32” X 60” - 75 ton with 38” daylight
- 46” X 72” – 100 ton with 63” daylight
- Dresser Ind. Shaw Box 10,000# capacity (2)
C.N.C. Machining Centers
- Quaser VMC MV 154
- Quaser VMC MV 184
- YCI Supermax V106A VMC